Aloe vera gel is a popular remedy used in herbal medicine. Pure Aloe Vera Gel is known world wide for its healing and soothing qualities for the skin. Aloe vera helps to nourish your skin, keeping it hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing. It’s an antibacterial and contains vitamins and minerals that help to ease eczema and psoriasis flare-ups. Regular use will help heal, soothe, cool and condition the skin and also moisturizes and helps maintain the healthy glow and shiny hair.
1. Sunburn Remedy: Grab an ice cube tray and fill it in with aloe gel and freeze. These aloe vera ice cubes are great after too much sun exposure, bug bites, poison ivy, and even psoriasis. They provide extra relief from pain, redness, inflammation or itching. Applying the cooling aloe vera cubes to the bug bites or sunburn is definitely a relaxing and soothing experience.
2. Dandruff remedy: Mix a tbsp of lemon juice with 2 tbsp of pure aloe vera gel and use it as a hair mask. Apply the mask to the roots of your hair and let it sit for 30mins before you rinse off.
3. Reduce annoying pimples and help treat acne problems. Apply pure gel on your pores and skin after washing.
4. Razor burn: Aloe Vera is the best remedy to get rid of razor burn. The cooling properties of aloe vera helps soothe the razor burn instantly. You can apply aloe Vera gel on the affected places and also works as an aftershave agent.
5. Tame frizzy Hair: Smooth a small amount of aloe vera gel on damp hair to tame frizzy hair and add an instant shine and softness to your hair.
CLICK NEXT OR OPEN TO READ MORE