Pores are small openings on the skin which allow it to breathe. They are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye but may grow in size as we get older.
Enlarged pores look really unpleasant and can ruin your appearance, which is why everyone wants to resolve the problem as soon as they can. Although there are many treatments offered to shrink them in size however if you do not desire, you can eliminate them naturally too.
Do the following 3-step protocol for 3 days and see what happens to your skin:
Step 1: Apple cider vinegar skin toner
- 5 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Put the ingredients in a spray bottle and mix well.
- Wash your face with simple soap.
- Spray this water all over your face and let it dry.
- Apply moisturizer with coconut oil.
Why this helps:
Apple cider vinegar is really efficient to tighten your skin pores, it likewise stabilizes your skin pH level and battle versus all skin infections.
Step 2: Egg white mask
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Mix the ingredients well until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off.
Why this helps:
It might seem unusual that something as simple as eggs can be beneficial for the skin, but egg whites contain two vital skin care ingredients: collagen and protein, which can yield positive results for those who are fighting any type of skin inflammation or fine lines and wrinkles.
The proteins that are contained in an egg white mask help the skin improve and maintain its elasticity, which is vital when it comes to reducing the appearance of wrinkles.