Castor oil has many health benefits. It treats multiple health issues, accelerates the healing of injuries, relieves lower back pain, and gets rid of the brown spots on the skin. It is cheap and it is even used as a cosmetic product.
Here are 7 things you need to know when you are not using castor oil
In this article, you’ll find out the 7 things that castor oil can do for you. You may decide to become a faithful user of this vegetable oil.
- ‘‘WebMD’’ says that castor oil taken orally acts as a stimulant to the intestines which may aid in relieving constipation.
- Consult your doctor on dosage, though.
Relieve dry, itchy skin.
- Another great use for castor oil is hydrating dry skin. ‘‘Medical News Today’’ says that castor oil may contain a humectant, allowing it to draw moisture from the air to hydrate your skin. ‘‘Whole New Mom’’ offers an easy lotion recipe.
- Combine 3/4 cup shea butter, 4 tablespoons castor oil and 5 to 10 drops of lavender oil, Roman chamomile or carrot seed oil.
- Whip the shea butter and oil together to get the consistency you want.
- Add you’re essential oil and mix some more. Pack it into jars and use freely.
click open to continue ….