Baseding on data, 1/3 of Americans have parasites that live in their digestion system. Possibly this is shocking but, parasites are a lot more common than you thought.
There are many different kinds of parasites, and a lot of them are common. You might have issues triggered by parasites as well as you are not aware of that.
In this article, You will find out if you have parasites in your body and how to get rid of them with these 8 natural solutions
Top 10 Signs You May Have A Parasite:
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS symptoms
- You’ve had traveller’s diarrhea while traveling internationally
- You have a history of food poisoning and are still dealing with digestive issues
- You have difficulty falling asleep and you wake up often during the night
- You grind your teeth while sleeping
- You have skin irritations, rashes, hives, eczema or rosacea for unexplained reasons
- You have aching muscles and joints
- You never seem to feel full after your meals
- You have iron-deficiency anemia
- You are dealing with fatigue, depression, exhaustion or apathy
8 Herbs That Kill Internal Parasites Naturally
Garlic is anti-bad-stuff. Viruses, fungi, bacteria, parasites, cancer, and vampires all hate garlic. It’s an absolutely amazing herb and the best in the business at killing bad stuff. It even chelates heavy metals (removes them from the body). Garlic is also a very powerful deterrent for blood sucking parasites like mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
How to use it? You can use garlic in so many ways. Add it to your cooked dishes and if you are brave, you can even put it in your green juice.
2. Black Walnut-Nuts & Hull
The nuts and green hulls of black walnut (Juglans nigra) are loved by herbalists for their ability to cleanse the blood and the intestines. Black walnut hull is used to cure fungal infections. The juice from the green hulls are used to kill parasites. Only green hulls should be used.
How to use it? You can buy black walnut nuts and hull as a tincture and use it internally as directed. It is often found as an ingredient in internal cleansing products.
Recommended Product: Black walnut
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is a perennial herb with tiny yellow-green flowers. Leaves and flowers are used to treat stomach problems and wormwood is a powerful remedy for intestinal worms. Wormwood should be avoided by women who or nursing. Wormwood has strong antimicrobial properties and is used for other infections as well.
How to use it? Besides being found in many internal cleansing products, you can make tea out of wormwood. Just add 0.5 – 1 tsp to hot water and you have a cleansing tea ready.