Canary seed or also known as bird seed has huge impact on human health because it contains high amounts of amino acids and enzymes.
Nutrition Facts of Birdseed:
- contains high amounts of the lipase enzyme,
- extremely beneficial for the digestion process
- breaks down the fat cells
- has a very high nutritional value
- serves really good in reducing the symptoms of indigestion and celiac disease
- has the ability to recharge enzymes
- the protein found in birdseed are very easy to digest and less harmful for the human body.
Health Benefits of Birdseed:
- useful in slowing down the aging process and tightens your skin a
- regenerate the pancreas
- help you to control diabetes
- useful in reducing the swelling of internal organs: kidneys, liver and pancreas
- prevent arteriosclerosis
- recharge the kidney enzymes
- eliminate the excess fluids from the human body
- very effective in treating hypertension
- help with : gastritis, stomach ulcers, gout, edema, obesity, swollen abdomen, it works against cellulite…
- removes cirrhosis by increasing the number of hepatocytes in the liver
- helps in reducing the inflammation .
Homemade Bird Seed Milk – RECIPE:
- soak 5 tbs. of birdseed in water
- let it sit overnight
- in the morning strain the water
- put the soaked bird seeds into a blender
- add some soy milk or fruit if you want
- add some honey or stevia .
- drink it every morning
- you can also drink one in the evening just you will have to prepare itin the morning and let it sit during the day .
Thanks for reading …